My Desire is to Magnify the Resurrected Life of Jesus Christ

... and on His robe and on His thigh He has a title inscribed, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Rev. 19:16

It is my purpose to encourage, to challenge, to stir hearts, and to speak the Truth that is revolutionizing my life as I am getting to know my Lord as Master.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Speaking of Gifts

...everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.

"We have to realize that we cannot earn or win anything from God; we must either receive it as a gift or do without it." Chambers

Just for fun this morning I opened My Utmost For His Highest on the appropriate date. Usually I'm all over the place with it.

It happens to be my birthday. What a blessed reminder gift it was to read those words this early morning.

So because I don't want to do without every provision my Lord sacrificed His life for me to have... today I'm remembering all day long ...

"being justified freely by His grace..." Rom 3: 24
(and that's not talking about calories, peeps!)

No comments: