My Desire is to Magnify the Resurrected Life of Jesus Christ

... and on His robe and on His thigh He has a title inscribed, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Rev. 19:16

It is my purpose to encourage, to challenge, to stir hearts, and to speak the Truth that is revolutionizing my life as I am getting to know my Lord as Master.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Handmade Gifts

...everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.
My best shot this year at whimsical, handmade Christmas gifts.
What about you? Would you rather receive a gift with all its imperfections made with hands or do you prefer the store bought sure-fire type?

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Cindy, those are beautiful. I will take an imperfect hand-made gift any day. I can go to the store and buy what I want, but a gift made by the hand of someone I love is a gift I will cherish.

I hope your Christmas was merry and that your days ahead be bright!!!!

Love,
Patricia

CoachK said...

Cindy,
I agree with Patricia, first, those are beautiful little pots and next I always love to get homemade items, in fact in our family that is what we do. We all make things for each other and buy gift for just the kids. I gave the blueberry jam I made this summer. Happy New Year! If you have any time would you be a guest writer for my blog this month??
Love, K

Cindy Gee said...

Patricia and Kathy,
I am with you. It's kind of funny that I used to make all my gifts when I was a young mom and busy up to my eyeballs with them and their lives. Now it seems I lean toward the easiest thing... purchasing. It was fun to kind of get back into the swing of being crafty.

Kathy,
If you are asking about my writing a guest post for "simplifying your life"... here's what I would say: Stop blogging! Step away from the computer and stop trying to keep up with 3 blogs. Ha. Just kidding... that would just be for me.
You can e-mail me with details.