My Desire is to Magnify the Resurrected Life of Jesus Christ

... and on His robe and on His thigh He has a title inscribed, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Rev. 19:16

It is my purpose to encourage, to challenge, to stir hearts, and to speak the Truth that is revolutionizing my life as I am getting to know my Lord as Master.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teach Me; Show Me

...everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.

Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, that I may honor You. Ps 86:11
Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Ps 25:14

Teach me, O Lord, to follow every one of your principles. Ps 119: 33
Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. Ps 17:7
Teach us to make the most of our time, so that we may grow in wisdom. Ps 90: 12

Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer. Ps 143:8b


Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the path of honesty... Ps 27:11

The Holy Spirit breathed, Word of the Living God is the perfect resource for prayers uttered back to God in His own words.

When I was a new Christian it is how I learned to pray. As a growing Christian it is how I still learn to pray. So rich and so powerful is the Holy Writ when a believer's faith is added to the words!

No comments: